Die nachfolgenden Inhalte stammen aus dem Kooperationsprogramm "Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE" (genehmigt am: 16.12.2014).
Actions to build competences, accomplish strategies and management approaches for improving energy efficiency in public infrastructures will be supported.
All supported actions will clearly contribute to improving capacities for increased energy efficiency and renewable energy use in public infrastructures and buildings, thereby reducing the carbon footprint. In the programme context, improving capacities is understood primarily as creating an enabling environment through improving the policy, legal and institutional frameworks as well as through developing human resources and strengthening managerial systems.
Qualitätsregelungen, Zertifizierungssysteme, Wissenstransfer, Vernetzung, Kooperation, Bildung, Qualifizierung, Demonstrations-, Modell- und Pilotvorhaben, Management, Verwaltung, Strategieentwicklung, Konzept-, Teilkonzepterstellung
- Local, regional and national public authorities and related entities.
- Regional development agencies.
- Energy suppliers, energy management institutions and enterprises.
- The construction sector.
- Regional associations.
- Regional innovation agencies.
- Financing institutions.
- Education and training centres as well as universities and research institutes.
Förderfähig sind die Bundesländer: Baden-Württemberg, Bayern, Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen.
In Baden-Württemberg: Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Tübingen.
In Bayern: Oberbayern, Niederbayern, Oberpfalz, Oberfranken, Mittelfranken, Unterfranken, Schwaben.
In Sachsen: Dresden, Chemnitz, Leipzig.
Kooperationsmöglichkeiten bestehen mit folgenden Staaten: Österreich, Tschechien, Ungarn, Italien, Polen, Slowenien, Slowakei.
Bitte Prüfen Sie im Kooperationsprogramm (CP, KP) welche Teilräume der Staaten förderfähig sind.
Art der Unterstützung
Actions shall be based on transnational cooperation in order to build competences, accomplish strategies and management approaches for improving energy efficiency in public infrastructures.
Examples of actions supported are:
- Developing, testing and implementing policies, strategies and solutions to improve the energy efficiency in public infrastructures including buildings as well as to increase the use of renewable energies.
- Developing and testing innovative management approaches to increase regional capacities for improving the energy performance in public infrastructure including buildings (e.g. energy managers).
- Developing and implementing solutions for the application of novel energy saving technologies that will increase the energy efficiency in public infrastructures including buildings.
- Harmonising concepts, standards and certification systems at transnational level to improve the energy performance in public infrastructure including buildings.
- Strengthening the capacity of the public sector to develop and implement innovative energy services, incentives and financing schemes (e.g. energy performance contracting, PPP models, etc.).
Within the supported actions different types of outputs can be obtained. Emphasis is put on policy learning and/or implementation-oriented approaches at transnational level. These can include the development and implementation of strategies and action plans, the development, testing and implementation of tools, the preparation of investments and leverage of funds, the implementation of pilot actions - including pilot investments - as well as capacity building also through training.
Hinweis: Weitere förderrelevante Informationen zur Maßnahme finden Sie im Kooperationsprogramm (CP, KP) ab S. 35-38.
A main focus will be put on public institutions, in particular owners and operators of public infrastructure, which are expected to benefit from the improvement of competences and consequently increased energy efficiency and lower energy expenses. Additionally, all population groups which are benefitting from an improved energy performance of public infrastructure are affected by the issue.
Applications focussing on purely academic cooperation or basic research as well as on a mere exchange of knowledge and networking will not be funded.
All operations receiving funds have to meet the following horizontal quality requirements:
- Transnational and territorial relevance.
- Partnership relevance.
- Concrete and measurable results.
- Durable outputs and results.
- Coherent approach.
- Sound project communication strategy.
- Effective management.
- Sound budget.
Wichtige weitere Informationen zu Zuwendungsvoraussetzungen, wie z. B. die Mindestanzahl an Projektpartnern, finden Sie in den zugehörigen Unterlagen (siehe Projektentwicklung) und im Kooperationsprogramm (CP, KP), S. 98-100.
The selection of operations will be carried out in application of Article 12 of the European Territorial Cooperation (ETC) Regulation following a standardised assessment procedure.
Detailed quality assessment criteria will be laid down and made available to applicants in call-specific documents. The assessment will be conducted by qualified assessors with the required expertise.
Informationen zu den Auswahlkritierien und der Vorgehensweise bei der Projektauswahl finden Sie im Kooperationsprogramm (CP, KP), S. 27-28 sowie auf der Webseite des Programms.
As a basic principle, the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme will mainly support cooperation activities between lead partners (LPs) and project partners (PPs) located in the eligible areas of the MSs (territory or parts of the territory of the nine CENTRAL EUROPE Member States (MSs) Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia). An exception to the rule with regard to the location of partners is the case of those national public authorities/bodies which are competent in their scope of action for certain parts of the eligible area but which are located outside of it (e.g. ministries). German and Italian institutions falling under this definition are to all effects assimilated, both in terms of rights and obligations, to partners located in the programme area.